CJD is a disease caused by a misfolding protein, called a prion. (PREE-on) Prion diseases are a group of rare and fatal brain diseases which occur in both humans and animals. In humans, it is known as CJD. Cows get BSE, which stands for bovine spongiform encephalopathy. Deer and elk contract CWD, or chronic wasting disease. There is no cure or clinical diagnosis for CJD. There is no cure for any of the diseases in the prion family.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What CJD issues are important to you?

Just so I know that I'm serving this blog's audience, I'd like to do a bit of research here into what you want. What would you like to hear more about? Feel free to comment or e-mail me at length. I've made a little poll below for you to take. Thanks in advance for your time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home